CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Queen of Color

I love last minute cards. This card was made for my hubby's boss for her birthday. She's such a beautiful and gracious lady and treats my hubby with so much respect. I felt that she deserved something nice. :)

I found this picture frame at a local second hand store for $2. After a few months of trying to figure out what to do with it, I decided to think outside the box and make something with depth. Who knew it would turn out like this. :)

One of my coworkers was going to throw out a box of display tiles since we were no longer using them.She stopped by my desk to see if maybe I could use them. Boy...am I glad she did!!! I decided that I wanted to make something cute for my daughter's room so I made these name tiles for her. One man's trash is another man's treasure!



I love to mix colors. I figure if it's good for a rainbow, it's good for my crafts!

These are just a few things I've made over the last month. As I continue to create, I will post pictures. If you are interested in having me make something like what you see here, let me know. I would love to make something for you!

Hope you have a great day!!!
~M


2 comments:

Ale

i really , really love all your proyects they are AMAZING!! I specially love the pic frame is sucha great idea to use stuff you don't know what to do with them i have a couple of frame also just around the house what a great idea!!! TFS

Unknown

trying to contact you!!!! FB is being supid...

Post a Comment