CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

It's a new year.....

....And I need to spend more time on my blogs and keep them current!!!

The more and more I spend time crafting, I'm seeing that I love to make more than just cards. Some of the challenges we are given really get me thinking and I have really been happy with the things I have created. Today, I'm going to post just a few items I have made along with the tutorial videos. Let me know if you have any questions or better yet.....suggestions on techniques you would like to see used. The more suggestions, the better!!!!

Thanks!

Michele



The challenge was to make some sort of album. This album is made from envelopes from my card stash.




I wanted to do something that would allow the pages to be decorated AND have tags incorporated in the design.




I loved making this cute little album!





0 comments:

Post a Comment