CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!

WOW....It's been a crazy few months. Not only have I neglected my blog (oops...sorry!) but there have been soooo many weddings we have been a part of. In December, my niece, Becca, got married to a wonderful young man. Boy were we busy trying to do all that a wedding planner does on a teeny tiny budget. At the end, it worked out beautifully and I even had some time to do some crafty things for them.

I wanted to do something with their "colors", something fun I like to do and something that compliment this couple.
Those of you who know me well, know that I LOVE making flowers. I'm always looking for new and fun techniques!! I decided to use my "Flower Shoppe" Cricut cartridge and make some roses for my altered project. After some fun with my Tim Holtz Distressing Stains, here are the finished flowers.




Butterflies are another thing I love making. Of course I had to make at least ONE. Here's how it turned out.

Personally, I think anything with flowers should have a butterfly, right???

I love to alter things and I think frames are my favorite. Once I made the flowers and butterfly, and assembled the picture, this is how it turned out.



I love these two and love how this turned out. It compliments them both very nicely. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment