CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

Holy Crazy Batman!!!

I tell you what....I haven't been this crazy busy in such a long time! National Scrapbook Day (weekend) was InSaNe!!! I have never blown out sooo many projects in such a small amount of time. But you know what??? It was a BLAST and I would do it again!

Today, I'm reflecting on the past year I have been on the Design Team for CropChocolate.com. This has been such a wonderful time for me as a person and a crafter. I have made some AMAZING friends there and have learned so many different techniques. In a week, we will know who will be on the new Design Team....I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Yes, I tried out again....and YES I hope I make it but if I don't....WOW what a party it has been and an experience I will NEVER forget!

So....Over the next few days, I'm going to "reflect" on some projects that really helped me branch out as a crafter. I have several of my favorite projects posted on www.cropchocolate.com but I'm going to post them here so everyone can see them. I will also be working on getting the links to the tutorials posted in the next week so you can try the techniques out if desired.

If you have a favorite project that I have done and would like for me to post it here, just leave a comment below and I'll get it going for you! Thanks and watch for some fun projects!

Michele





0 comments:

Post a Comment