CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mid-week blahs

Hi ladies! Sorry about the delay in getting your blog candy out to you but don't fret! Since we have had a bit of delay getting them mailed, I'm including some additional yumminess for you to enjoy. I sure hope you like it!!

Since we had the blog hop, I have decided to clear out a few spaces in my craft room so the items on the floor can have a new home. With this idea, I believe it's time to have a "craft room sale". Over the next few days, I will be posting items that are going up for sale. Let me know if you want to buy them and for how much and it's yours! If there is something you would like to have but don't see it in the pics, let me know and I'll get it to you.

Let the fun begin!!!

Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment